Before I dive into my complaints here, I just want you to be warned that I'm hungry and would do anything for ice cream. anything. My mouth is watering at the thought of bread, chips and salsa, and yogurt. I couldn't sleep last night because my stomach was growling, and all I've thought about today is FOOD. sushi. tacos. spaghetti. chicken. bbq. I need all of that, ALL OF THAT in my stomach right now. This cleanse is making me crazy and I don't feel clean at all. I have headaches. I don't want to drink 9 gallons of water. And please, can I not add beets to my juice? Hashtag thanks.
So... guess what I did? I stopped.
I stopped the juicing.
I couldn't do it for another 24-hours, I probably wouldn't have survived another night, and to think I thought I could do this for 7 days. No. WAY.
Call me a total cry baby, I don't care, I love food. and I don't eat THAT bad. Yes, I may shove a cheeseburger down my throat every other
Since I spent $78 at the store for this mess I thought of some
1. You can use all of the ingredients in other recipes. Except for the beets (sorry, they taste like dirt).
|it looks like dirt too|
3. How will your body react to food after this little cleanse? Will it go into shock? Will you be able to walk again? Will your head fall off?
4. I want to run. And since I'm hungry/feel sick there's no way I'm running A MILE feeling like that. Just no.
5. The recipe makes at least 10 cups PER juice. You need to drink 4-6 a day. It took me 4 hours to finish my breakfast yesterday. FOUR HOURS!!! that's not ok.
6. You need coffee to function.
and just like that, I stopped what I was doing and ate an apple. A leftover pancake from earlier this week. Currently, I'm opening up a yogurt while throwing raisins and pumpkin seeds into my mouth, and later I will fulfill my dreams of chocolate ice cream (what? it's organic) so TAKE THAT JUICE!! I never want to see you again unless champagne is involved. For anyone who's ever accomplished this, bless you. Seriously it takes a champion to do that. From here on out I'll make juices for breakfast but that's it. I can handle the grapes/blueberries/apples drinks, but when you start adding garlic and beets, I'm OUT! Have you ever done a juicing? How did you make it through?
Also, I shattered my iPhone 5 today. That may or may not have been the golden reason as to why I needed food so badly. Whatever.