Friday, October 25, 2013

I Would Be Lying If.....




... I told you that we've unpacked every box and the office is completely organized.

...that I'm a plastic wrap pro.

that I remember that trash day is Thursday and I haven't missed it two weeks in a row. #housewifeoftheyear

that I'm totally not bored with the "Jobs" book.

my front door doesn't smell like burlap.

Emily never wants to go outside...


... and 30 seconds later, she would rather hang out in the backyard than whine at the door.

Hiking is a blast by yourself.

that I added the perfect amount of salt in a pumpkin bread recipe.

... and that said pumpkin bread wasn't my dinner.

I'm not obsessed with maskcara and that I kind of look like her.

$300 at Loft.com.... never.....

that my new Gap pants for work fit like a glove (one size down please)

... and it was a breeze to exchange them.

... and that I think it's fine that they vary their sizes for different style pants. (Oh you wear an 8? Try the size 2....)

Emily HATES swimming...


... but LOVES taking baths.

I haven't been thinking about my new blog design all week with this girl (it's coming soon!)

Nate never heard "pah-leasssssse" 90 times a day.

I told you that I care about the world series.

I had a post planned for today.

and finally, that my dog doesn't resemble a Harry Potter character.

"Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends!"

2 comments:

  1. I love your top - did you get it from Target? I've been obsessing over one from there but haven't convinced myself that I can't live without it yet ha ha.
    Emily is too cute! I can't believe she doesn't like swimming! My lab is obsessed with water. And, in that picture, she totally resembles Dobby!
    Hope you have an amazing weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just happy that I started your maskcara obession!

    ReplyDelete